List over 300. Digest up 40%

Carlos Perez cperez at reuna.cl
Mon Oct 2 00:18:00 MDT 1995

Hello , Chris !!
I want to clarify the issue of my e-mail adress :
.cl means Chile !!, South America, Latin America, do you know?
I think this is importan for a marxism list,
Allende, Victor Jara, Neruda, Violeta Parra, do you know?
or also, Pinochet, September 11,  Letelier, do you know?.
Well, Chris, see you later.
a big South American hug !
Carlos Perez and Co.