Getting away with murder

Bryan A. Alexander bnalexan at umich.edu
Wed Oct 4 08:03:20 MDT 1995

I'm with Adam, here.  The Mumia case is clearly the trial of greater
importance for the left, clearly the one pushed to the background.
Personally, I was rather fascinated by the Long Island RRoad slaughter
trial for entertainment purposes, and with the World Trade Center etc
trial - which is almost exactly contemporaneous with OJ - because of its
very real political import.  But, hey, who am I to argue with Hard Copy?

Bryan Alexander
Department of English
University of Michigan