18th Brumaire of Louis Proyect

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Tue Oct 10 06:04:59 MDT 1995

On Tue, 10 Oct 1995, Alex Trotter wrote:

> Louis has just delivered a speech worthy of the windbag Maximum Leader he
> admires so much on the virtues of bureaucratic quasi-leninist formations
> in Latin America. Revolutionary nationalism led by celebrity tropical
> stalins? Not for me; I'll fight for myself, thanks. Perhaps Louis will

Louis:
Trotter, I'm quite sure that you'll fight for yourself. I can't imagine
someone like you participating in organized politics. You come into a
Marxism list with your obvious anarchist tilt and seem to be looking for
trouble. Now I've been admonished by our worthy facilitator Lisa Rogers
to be on my best behavior, so I'll let you go this time. Next time I
might give you a piece of my mind and you wouldn't like that very much.