American labor history

Fuyet Herve fuyeth at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Thu Oct 12 13:15:18 MDT 1995

On Mon, 9 Oct 1995, Noah R. Zerbe wrote:

> Date: Mon, 09 Oct 1995 17:47:28 -0700 (MST)
> From: Noah R. Zerbe <nrz at dana.ucc.nau.edu>
> To: marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
> Subject: American labor history
>
> I am looking for a good marxist intrepretation of American labor history,
> preferably from 1945 on.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Noah

I kind of like LABOR S UNTOLD STORY BY R BOYER AND H MORAIS> published by
UE.  It is biased and prejudiced in favour of the red labor movement, but
at least it is in the right direction (it s a joke, of course) It could
supplement other readings.  Comradely greetings. Herve (I have the 3rd
printing of 1971. There may be more recent editions)>

fuyeth at tornade.ere.umontreal.ca
Herve Fuyet 735 0585,fax 879 8731