Million Man March

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sat Oct 21 07:05:27 MDT 1995

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, Tom Condit wrote:

> What is even more discouraging is to see how many on the left
> also clearly have nowhere to go, nor any notion of how to find
> one.

Louis:

--Have you withdrawn from organized politics yourself? I thought that you
were involved with the Peace and Freedom Party in California. Does
anybody in the PFP have an idea where to go? How does Tom account for the
setbacks to the left? Bad politics, bad objective conditions, a
combination of the two?

--I have written over 15,000 words on the problems of the left. You chose
not to comment on them, which is your privilege. I would just suggest in
the future that you stop pretending that I don't exist. I have deep
respect for your thinking, but I have noticed an extreme unwillingness on
your part to engage my thoughts as they appear publicly on the list, or
privately in e-mail to you. Since I know that I clash with most people,
yourself included, this comes as no surprise. I would merely ask you to
communicate with me privately or publicly stating that you are not interested
in having a dialog.

Thank you.