Marxism-digest V2 #101

Gonzalez, Francisco GONZALEZ at blue.usa.com
Mon Oct 23 14:01:01 MDT 1995

Louis,

  I am not an expert on European fascism (the only primary sources I've
read are  "Mein Kampf" and Jose Antonio's "Twenty-One points"), but I
volunteer to look some other primary sources (writings, manifesto's,
speeches) from Mussolini (and perhaps Italo Balbo, if available);
Salazar; Peron (who might or might be not a fascist depending on how you
define the term); Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera;

and the Rumanian fascist leader (whose name escape's me at this moment).

    I will definitively  welcome any suggestions, ideas, or comments,
thru this list or in private, on the  sources for this discussion.

Francisco Gonzalez

gonzalez at blue.usa.com