The personal and the political

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Oct 25 19:21:06 MDT 1995

Louis: You know, I am really beginning to develop an affection for these
MIM folks. Don't they rather remind you of Bottom and the rest of the
clowns in "Midsummer's Night Dream"? I am especially thinking of the
delightful Warner Brothers film which featured James Cagney in the role
of Bottom and Mickey Rooney as Puck.