sectarianism

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sat Oct 28 05:07:38 MDT 1995

On Thu, 26 Oct 1995, Adam Rose wrote:

> But you are in a sort of anti-party. The very structure of
> it, which you seem to be proud of, prevents your organisation
> from even being in a position where its mistakes might matter.

Louis:
No, I am for a party. Lenin's Bolshevik Party is my model not groups like
the American or British SWP. Your problem (or at least the American SWP's,
I still don't know enough about you) is that you think you are doing
something similar. What you are doing is quite the opposite. I think you
are new to the list, so I will send you the article on "Marxism-Leninism"
that I spent months preparing. It is nearly 20,000 words so you better
clear out your mailbox.