Getting away with murder -Reply

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Oct 6 07:53:36 MDT 1995

On Fri, 6 Oct 1995 TimW333521 at aol.com wrote:

> 8) anyway as one juror has already said she "knew in her heart" he was
> innocent from the beginning.  Just like the Simi Valleyites knew in their
> hearts that Black men deserve what they get and the Thin Blue Line defends
> them from the jungle.  So did evidence really matter  in this trial?

Louis:
More profundity from TimW33521: There's white prejudice in America and
there's black prejudice; if we could figure out a way to eliminate all
this prejudice, America would be a better place to live. Just goes to
show you what happens when you retreat from class. Tim, when you threw
out all of your old pamphlets from the Workers League to make room for
Michael Harrington and Bogdan Denitch, you should have left a little room
on the shelves for some Marx and Engels. I know you hate Lenin, but M&E
are still useful.