Stalin, Mao, idealism and voluntarism

Jonathan D. Jaynes jjaynes at src.idbsu.edu
Wed Oct 11 08:38:28 MDT 1995

Comrades,

Are we really so blind or so ignorant that we cannot seperate the "murderous bungles" from the achievements?  Why is it so difficult to admit that both positive and negative can come from the hands of a single man?

By implying that since MOST of Stalin's exploits were "murderous bungles" then the same can be said about ALL of Stalin's exploits you are guilty of a serious logical error and have over simplified the real world.

Or you simply have your eyes closed.

Jonathan D. Jaynes
jjaynes at src.idbsu.edu