Longshore dispute support

Scott Marshall ksm at wwa.com
Wed Oct 11 09:12:20 MDT 1995

Chris,

Forgive me for the ommission and I'll forgive you for jumping to
conclusions. I resent exactly what was sent to me by a comrade in England
in a private e-mail. Neither he nor I have any interest in 'channeling'
any support or credit. No reason you should give me the benefit of the
doubt though, you don't even know me and it's always best to prejudge eh.
You should know that rednet, which is simply a communications system did
help get the word out to several papers around the world which will help
to build solidarity for the workers and I've sent them all an adendum
with Greg's address. BTW the comrade who sent me the message is in close
contact and works with Greg. I would have asked you first before I went
public with such a accusation - no matter how 'nicely' put. I think I
have a reputation on this list of being open and direct with folks.

Scott