bibliography

Chegitz Guevara mluziett at shrike.depaul.edu
Wed Oct 11 13:50:31 MDT 1995

Hello,

in my continuing effort to make my webpages somewhat useful I'm adding a
bibliography on Marxist works on the proletarian party.  It's incomplete
and I'd like folx to add to it if th could.  Some of these will be
included on my site as hypertext, but not all will, so send me any good
titles you know of.  The following is my list as it stands so far:

MARX & ENGLES

1) Contribution to the Critique of Hegel's "Philosophy of Right,"
	Introduction.
2) The Communist Manifesto
3) Address to the Central Committe of the Communist League, March 1850
4) Address to the Central Committe of the Communist League, June 1850
5) documents from the 1st International
6) The Civil War in France
7) Political Indifferentism
8) Critique of the Gotha Program
9) Circular Letter to Bebel, Liebbknecht, Bracke, et al.
10) The Curtain Raised (the interview of Marx)
11) Critique of the Erfert Program

LENIN

1) What is to be Done?
2) One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
3) State and Revolution
4) Left-Wing Communism: An Infantile Disorder
5) Proletarian Revolution and the Renegade Kautsky

LUXEMBURG

1) Speech to the Stuttgart Congress
2) Speech to the Hannover Congress
3) Social Reform or Revolution
4) In Memory of the Proletarian Party
5) The Eight Hour Day at the Party Congress
6) Stagnation & Progess of Marxism
7) Organizational Questions of Russian Social Democracy
8) The Mass Strike, . . .
9) Women's Sufferage and the Class Struggle
10) Speech to the Nurnburg Congress
11) Speech to the Founding Convention of the KPD

KOLLONTAI

The Workers' Opposition

TROTSKY

1) The Transitional Program of the 4th International
2) Whither France?
3) The Struggle Against Fascism in Germany

GRAMSCI

The Modern Prince

DRAPER

Karl Marx's Theory of Revolution, vol. II

MANDEL

1) Workers' Control
2) Leninist Theory of Organization
3) Why the 4th International?

GORZ

A Strategy for Labor

I know there is much more out there, from a wide varity of sources; from
Mao to Castro. So please send them to me.

Thanx,

Marc Luzietti

	"Behold, they are as one people, and they all have one language;
and this is only the begining of what they will do; and nothing that they
propose to do will now be impossible for them." -- GOD, on solidarity