Angela Davis

sean noonan SEANNO at ksuvm.ksu.edu
Tue Oct 17 14:37:00 MDT 1995

Hi all,

I've been lurking here for almost a year now and generally have found it
quite interesting, thanks.  I am a phd student in sociology at Kansas State
University.  I'm also teaching a section of Intro. to Soc. and by chance the
chapter of the week is Race and Ethnic relations.  During class discussion a
student asked about Angela Davis and all i could offer was a few fragments
from NPR and the Washington Post(?).  If someone could post to me privately
with an off the cuff biography and impression of Angela I would greatly
appreciate it.  Also, suggestions for further reading would be nice too.
thanks in advance.

                            Sean Noonan