aaRe: Mattick

John R. Ernst ernst at pipeline.com
Wed Oct 18 21:13:50 MDT 1995

Jerry,

I have no doubt Grossmann influenced even more folk than you
list.   However, of those you mention I do not think any used
Bauer's schemes as Grossmann did.  Rosdolsky does, for example,
does give one a clear picture of the use-value side of accumulation.
I do not think it is one seen in the works of Mattick or Grossmann.
My major point, though, was what is the picture in Mattick or
Grossmann.

--
John R. Ernst