BLACK FASCISM & ITS DEGENERATE ADVOCATES

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sun Oct 22 10:53:50 MDT 1995

On Sun, 22 Oct 1995, Ralph Dumain wrote:

> Something the likes of which you have no intention of doing.  You
> pink boys think you know something because you drive into town to
> participate in anti-Klan rallies or pass blunts back and forth
> with your rasta running buddies.  To understand what fascism means
> in the black community means to thoroughly examine and experience
> first-hand the authoritarian structures within it and the
> ignorance, passivity, and dependence maintained by these
> interlocking structures of the black media, black churches, and
> local black politics.  This you won't do, since your black
> politics goes skin deep.

Louis: Yeah, I admit it. I'm one of those pink boys who admit they need
help in understanding the black community which you apparently know
so well.

I truly envy your first-hand experience and your willingness to
enlighten all of white people on the list.

You've never told us much about your background, Ralph. You say you're
from Buffalo. My pal Rich from WAOK in Atlanta has done lots of business
in the Buffalo area. He wanted to know if you're related to Curtis
Dumayne, the "mayne man" in the Buffalo undertaking community. According
to Rich, he was the president of the NAACP from 1953 to 1956.

Did you ever attend any Buffalo Simbas football games? Rich seems to
recall that the Simbas dominated their black semipro league in the mid 50's,
behind the cannon-arm of Roosevelt "Red Ball" Jackson.