Enterprise zones/MMM

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Sun Oct 22 22:26:00 MDT 1995

>As Louis N
>Proyect has noted,labor is inherently alienating.

I don't think this is true at all. Why? Isn't the alienation between social
labor and private expropriation of the surplus value? IE: the difference in
back breaking work to fic up my house for my family, and being paid $5 and
hour to frame houses for a rip off construction company. I think most people
enjoy and relish all kinds of productive and creative work - that's been my
observation in every factory and other work situation I've been in.

Scott