value

Steve.Keen at unsw.edu.au Steve.Keen at unsw.edu.au
Tue Oct 24 14:30:48 MDT 1995

Inigo, as I told you ages ago last time you attempted to engage me
in debate, I have no interest in discussing my ideas with you until
you read what I have published on the subject.

The reason is simple. Email posts are short, unrefereed, and can
easily be misinterpreted. You are, in my opinion, a world champion
at misinterpretation, and I have no interest in reading what you
say are my views in your tortured prose.

Of course, there's no guarantee that reading a long, refereed case
will lead to mutual understanding either--I have Jim Miller's
recent experience to verify that.

And now I have the amusement of seeing two people believe that my
argument is that use-value creates value in the sense meant by
Bohm-Bawerk and his neoclassical descendants. I argue nothing of
ths sort, but I'm not going to run my fingers to the bone trying
to tell you what it is.

Bye bye!

Keen