Cyberseminar reporters needed

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Oct 26 07:05:00 MDT 1995

This is a revised *core* list of books that we need reporters for,
including those that we have reporters for already. There can and should
be more than one reporter per book. Also, this list is *not exclusive*.
Everybody should bring to the cyberseminar book reports that they
think reveal special insights on fascism.

Please fill in your name, if you are interested, next to the appropriate
slot and send it back to me.

1. Prefascism:

K. Marx, "18th Brumaire"
Reporters: ________________________

C. Vann Woodward, "Tom Watson Agrarian Rebel"
Reporters: Louis, ____________________

2. Fascism:

Leon Trotsky, "The Struggle Against Fascism"
Reporters: ___________________________

Daniel Guerin, "Fascism and Big Business"
Reporters: ___________________________

Nicos Poulantzas: (Hinrich Kuhls should suggest the key titles)
Reporters: _____________________________

"Cultural Theory, etc." (I'm not sure of the titles, I will allow Jon
Beasley-Murray, Marxist/Cultural Theorist extrodinaire and list founder
to come up with something)
Reporters: Jon Beasley-Murray, ___________________________

3. Postfascism:

James Ridgeway, "Blood in the Face".