Adolph Reed on the MMMarch

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Oct 27 11:26:05 MDT 1995

On Thu, 26 Oct 1995, jones/bhandari wrote:

> Moreover, while you dismiss leftist alarmism, perhaps you should remind
> yourself of unemployment, infant mortality, murder, ad nauseaum rates in
> the inner-cities of America.  As the LA riot has already proven, people are
> already desperate and capital already faces mounting problems of social
> control.

Louis: The inner-cities of America will not be the fountainhead of
fascism, they will be its victim. To somehow associate Farrakhan with a
looming fascist threat is wrong. We should probably not beat this into
the ground since the cyberseminar is about to begin and we will have an
ample opportunity to put this all into perspective.