militias, etc.

Bryan A. Alexander bnalexan at umich.edu
Fri Sep 1 09:06:23 MDT 1995

Yeah, the degree of surprise is kinda disingenuous - "What? The LAPD has
racist cops?  Horrors, no!"  But your comments, Valerie, throw some moe
light on Bosnia: if it was ok for the US to massacre nonwhites at MOVE
and Kuwait/Iraq, think how hard it would be to argue for military support
of Bosnia: killing whites to save Muslims...

Bryan Alexander
Department of English
University of Michigan