New Interventions

Chris Bailey chrisbailey at gn.apc.org
Fri Sep 1 23:49:14 MDT 1995

Will Brown wrote:

New Interventions
which was edited by the late Ken Tarbuck
also provided an important non-sectarian
space for marxist discussion and
people from a number of different
backgrounds contributed.

Chris Bailey:

Hey, Will. Why are we writing in the past tense? Ken taped a
discussion with Marion, his wife, and myself just before his death in
which he outlined plans for continuing _New Interventions_ without
him. He even suggested we organize a memorial fund for him to put it
on a firmer financial footing. Ken is certainly going to be a very
hard act to follow, but the present editorial board has every
intention of trying.