Marxism and the Militias

jones/bhandari djones at uclink.berkeley.edu
Sat Sep 2 02:42:10 MDT 1995

>Rakesh's response is a wonder of controlled style and concise criticism.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Bryan, but everyone here finds me to be an
obnoxious and overbearing hothead as you so perceptively surmised from the
few posts of mine to which you had access (but at least I am not a pumpkin
head anymore). Both Donna Murch and Kenny Mostern, who are on this line,
can confirm this--that I am not a pumpkinhead, that is.

 I think that Scott Marshall mentioned that he knew people at the Southern
Poverty Law Center, so maybe he can help put us in touch with the authors
of the study.

Yours,
Rakesh