Bolshevism in Context

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Mon Sep 4 10:57:32 MDT 1995

Louis:
What profound pleasure it give me to read Comrade Marcus's challenge to my
views. I expect to struggle with him in the months to come. Out of this
struggle I expect to strengthen the views that make sense, and weed out
those that don't. This is the kind of discussions the Bolsheviks held and we
need more of them, not less. I'll have a reply to his reply after I've given
it a thorough review.