Barbara Kopple (American Dream) and Michael Moore (Roger &

Bryan A. Alexander bnalexan at umich.edu
Mon Sep 4 11:48:41 MDT 1995

As aMichigander, I have fond memories of GM trying to get theaters to
refuse ROGER AND ME.  When it came out on tape, I showed it to a host of
friends - one woman whose father worked for GM walked out, film unseen.
	TV NATION would provide a useful snippet or two - perhaps the
most recent show and its rant about LABOR day?

Bryan Alexander
Department of English
University of Michigan