Do Marxists need to revisit "Miami Vice"?

Zodiac zodiac at gold.interlog.com
Wed Sep 6 10:41:12 MDT 1995

On Wed, 6 Sep 1995, Doug Henwood wrote:

> This morbid attention to ancient bits of pop culture are a perfect example
> of why Marxians, and the left in general, are on the ropes. The neo-Nazis
> have a well-developed critique of "Friends," and here we are going over a
> bunch of early-80s retreads.

Power to you, Brother Henwood. When in Toronto, please join our ongoing Red
discussion group: "Homer Simpson as Trotsky's Ball Bearing: Will He Fall Left
Or Right Come The Revolution?"

Please bring own cheesies and nutritious Coca Cola.

Ken.
Piping Marx into Cyberspace...
http://csf.colorado.edu/csf/marx

~~~
ObMarx: Karl Marx once described his life's motto as "De omnibus
        dubitandum" -- Question Everything.