MY LABOR DAY -- THE AFTERMATH

Ralph Dumain rdumain at igc.apc.org
Wed Sep 6 11:15:24 MDT 1995

I am overwhelmed at the responses, both public and private, to my
Labor Day posts.  I didn't think I wrote anything out of the
ordinary: I only wanted to communicate what I was feeling that day
to somebody outside of my four walls.      The overwhelmingly
positive feedback I received makes me realize the old word
"comrade" has not lost its meaning even in our dark and demented
times.  I may not have time to respond to each of you personally
as promptly as I should, but I want you to know how much your
comments have done for my morale.