How we write

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Thu Sep 7 21:20:13 MDT 1995

>From Chris Burord:

I have gone back and tried for half an hour and I cannot understand
Juan. I feel bad about this because he comes over to me as
sincere, and he asked me to comment on something he wrote.

Comparisons are odious but they are part of life. We all have to
decide which posts to skim.

I am often impressed by the clarity of Will Brown.
Apart from a few typos, the short piece below seems to me
to be a model of how to spell out differences clearly
without being sectarian.