Italian Left Parties

JENAN at wwpublish.com JENAN at wwpublish.com
Thu Sep 7 17:27:12 MDT 1995

I read your last two communications on the situation in the left
communist movement in Italy. I'd like to ask you wether you regard
you report a ful outlook or you are planning to deliver another
report to make it complete? I think you missed a group that recently
splitted from Refundazione (I hope the spelling is OK), called
Iniziativa Comunista. They also founded a "comitato per la
solidarietate con i comunisti russi". It's a militant pro-Stalinist
group that invited Mr Victor Anpilov, the chairman of Labour Russia
las winter. Could you please confirm this information and give some
more details about this group? I would highly appreciate it.

Sincerelly,

Inter.

jenan at wwpublish.com