Nuclear war, request of information, halevi, change

JOSEPHH at bullwinkle.econ.su.oz.au JOSEPHH at bullwinkle.econ.su.oz.au
Thu Sep 7 23:36:11 MDT 1995

From:          JOSEPHH at bullwinkle.econ.su.oz.au
To:            marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Date:          Fri, 8 Sep 1995 14:49:47 +1000
Subject:       Re: Nuclear war, request of information, halevi
Cc:            Peter Kriesler <P.kriesler at unsw.edu.au>

From:          Self <BULLWINKLE/JOSEPHH>
To:              marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Cc:            redazion at manifesto.mir.it (redazione de il manifesto)
Date:          Fri, 8 Sep 1995 14:10:23

In my previous post I wrote:

Early in December 1993 I read an article in the International Herald
Tribune, detailing the use radioactive artillery shells by the
Western armies during the 1991 war. The article referred to a report
by a team of medical scientists from Harvard who, apparently,
discovered the use of such weapons.

The year of IHT article was actually 1992 (not 1993
and the month December. The rest stands :

Does anybody know more about it? Could I be addressed to the written
sources or documents and also, if applicable,  radio programs? Has
this question (the usage of 'nuclear' artillery shells) been raised
in media reports about the Gulf  War Syndrome following which several
thousand returnees have died?

Best regards to all. Joseph Halevi