How we write

Jeffrey Booth booth2 at husc.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 8 07:58:28 MDT 1995

HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL -- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE --

	The recent attempt to drain all the adrenelin from the body of Jeff
Booth has regrettably failed.  Medical science is at a loss to explain his
adherance to the abhorant qualities of anger, passion, loyalty, hope,
etc... .  Academics of the world can only shake their heads at his
primitive behavior (and more primitive spelling).  Chris B. (The Miss
Manners of Marxism) is particularly aghast.  Reports to follow.