MIM

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Sep 11 08:19:57 MDT 1995

I'm normally a tolerant guy; I can even put up with Hayekians on a Marxism
list. But, puh-leeeeze spare us the Maoist International Movement. Adopting
monikers like MIM3 and JLQ14 to deepen their revolutionary aura, they will
instruct us on how the white US working class is a privileged stratum
deserving of nothing but falling wages, and other painfully juvenile
opinions. Go away, MIM. Dissolve your organization. Read some books. Think.
Just don't bug us, please! You are a disgrace to Marx - Mao even.

Doug

--

Doug Henwood
[dhenwood at panix.com]