Unproductive labor: imperialist countries

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Mon Sep 11 11:40:47 MDT 1995

On Mon, 11 Sep 1995, Maoist Internationalist Movement wrote:

> Maybe you should form alt.marxism.entertain or try applying
> for editorial positions at George.
>
> Pat for MIM

Louis: Hey, that message was supposed to be private to Zodiac and I
accidentally posted it to the list. I apologize, fellas. No hard feelings.
Put it there.

By the way, there weren't any jokes in the NACLA piece on Sendero I just
posted. Why don't you tell us where you stand on that?

Dr. Louis Proyect
Department of Hydrophonics,
Columbia University
P.J. Wodehouse: "You know, whatever you may say against old Jeeves--and
I, for one, have never wavered in my opinion that his views on shirts for
evening wear are hidebound and reactionary to a degree--you've got to
admit that the man can plan a campaign. Napoleon could have taken his
correspondence course. When he sketches out a scheme, all you have to do
is to follow it in every detail, and there you are."