Shining Path and Ridgway

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Mon Sep 11 13:44:42 MDT 1995

On Mon, 11 Sep 1995, Maoist Internationalist Movement wrote:

> Well Louis, we have come a long way in a short time since you
> appear to agree with everything else I said in my post and
> left it unchallenged and now
> only pick at whether any North Amerikan leftists changed position
> after the IU endorsed Fujimori. I'm sorry I'm not particularly
> interested in handing over names of people who have integrity.
> That is something for cops to do in their spare time.

Louis: I have to tip my hat to you for protecting the integrity of the
leftists you cited. I'm very impressed. We certainly don't need to give the
cops any assistance. I'm just relieved to know that you aren't just a lying,
two-bit cultist who dreams up political support for his ultraleft
fantasies the way Baron Munchausen made up stories.