expulsions and purges

Jon Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Mon Sep 11 14:53:09 MDT 1995

Me, I'm against them on this list.  Period.

As far as I'm concerned, mim3 can choose to style him or herself as such if
he or she likes.  It does seem a little friendlier to start off with
introductions, and such, but that's not everyone's cup of tea.

As far as I'm concerned (again), if MIM (or whomever else, for that
matter) posts stuff that I find interesting and/or engages with what I
post in a substantive way, then that's the start of a dialog.

If not, then I have better things to do with my time than either a)
fighting useless fights or b) looking for expulsions.

Take care

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray
Literature Program