MIM

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Mon Sep 11 15:33:29 MDT 1995

I tend to agree with Ralph on this subject. I thought these characters
were connected with the RCP. I don't think they represent anything more
than a couple of geeks somewhere with computers, something like Wayne and
Garth in "Wayne's World". Instead of posters of Megadeath on their
basement wall, they have Mao and Gonzalo instead. I'm done with them and
I urge others to put them in a kill-file as well.

Louis