New paper on archive

Jon Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Mon Sep 11 16:00:22 MDT 1995

I've put a new paper, by Bhupinder Singh on Information Technology from
an Indian perspective, on the marxism archive.

It has been rough and readily htmled, and is available via our WWW site.
As always, however, there are a multitude of other ways to get hold of
it, perhaps the simplest of which is to send the message "get marxism
papers/singh.info" to majordomo at lists.village.virginia.edu.

The opening paragraph or so are appended below.

Take care

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray
Literature Program