MIM

Marcus Strom MSTROM at nswtf.org.au
Tue Sep 12 09:17:50 MDT 1995

Ralph, just ignore them. Just put their postings in the trash. I am
now doing it every morning as I get to work - it has a most cathartic
effect --- the dust bin of history and all that.

They are all about splitting the working class along national and
ethnic lines - they are scum --- and very bad dressers to boot!