Louis Farrakhan & UFOs

Zodiac zodiac at gold.interlog.com
Tue Sep 12 05:51:55 MDT 1995

I've quietly monitored the NOI discussion. I've never really paid much
attention to Farrakhan. The last input I had on the man was the attached
quote below.

Question: Is this standard NOI stuff?

Maybe Kenny Mostern is right. The militias and NOI will lead the way to a
new era of black-white harmony through Jew-hating... or UFOs!

Ken.
Piping Marx into Cyberspace...
http://csf.colorado.edu/psn/marx

ObMarx: The 1850s were lean years for the Marx family. Marx himself often
        had to visit pawnbrokers to meet critical debts. Once, he carted
        wife Jenny's silverware set to a London shop. The silverware bore
        the family crest of the von Westphalens -- Jenny's family by birth
        were of the lower aristocracy.

        The pawnbroker thought it so suspicious that Marx was pawning the
        item he notified the police, who arrived and dragged Marx off. He
        had to spend the weekend in jail until he could prove his story.

~~~

     From Donna Kossy's recent book _Kooks_ (Feralhouse), a compendium of
     interesting social and scientific theories:

Born Louis Eugene Walcott in 1933, Farrakhan had been a trained
musician and calypso singer nicknamed "The Charmer." He "took his X" --
becoming Louis X -- when he joined Nation of Islam in his home town of
Boston, and soon became a close associate of Malcolm X. Later renamed
Farrakhan by Elijah Muhammad, Louis X became a leader in the sect,
though he didn't graduate to chief spokesman until the assassination of
Malcolm X.

Farrakhan's current Chicago-based group continues the legacy of the old
Nation of Islam. He advocates black separatism, as his predecessor did,
although the new black homeland is no longer America, but Africa; his
newspaper, _The Final Call_, implores the resurrection of the spirit of
Marcus Garvey.

Farrakhan's devotion to even the most obscure teachings of Elijah
Muhammad is reflected in his belief in flying saucers as Ezekiel's
vision:

     The Great Wheel which many of us see in the sky today is not so
     much a wheel as one may think in such terms, but rather a place
     made like a wheel. The like of this wheel-like plane was never
     seen before. You cannot build one like it and get the same
     results.... His vision of the wheel... reveals just where and
     how the decisive battle would take place (in the sky)....

     Today, we see the white race preparing for the sky battle to
     determine who shall remain and rule this earth, black or
     white....

     The present wheel-shaped plane known as the Mother of Planes, is
     one-half mile by a half mile and is the largest mechanical
     man-made object in the sky. It is a small human planet made for
     the purpose of destroying the present world of the enemies of
     Allah....

     The small circular-made planes called flying saucers, which are so
     much talked of being seen, could be from this Mother Plane. This
     is only one of the things in store for the white man's evil world.
     Believe it or not! This is to warn you and me to fly to our own
     God and people.

Elijah Muhammad has evidently taken residence on that Mother Ship in
order to direct the proceedings that will end the 6,000 year rule of
white devils.

On October 24 1989, Louis Farrakhan held a press conference in which he
detailed his September 1985 vision that he was carried to a mountain in
Tepotzlan, Mexico, and then to Elijah Muhammad's mother ship:

     As we reached the top of the mountain, a Wheel, or what you call
     an unidentified flying object, appeared at the side of the
     mountain and called to me to come up into the Wheel ...

     A beam of light came from the Wheel and I was carried up on this
     beam of light into the Wheel ...

     As the Wheel lifted off from the side of the mountain, moving at
     terrific speed, I know I was being transported to the Mother
     Wheel, which is a human-built planet -- a half-mile by a half-mile
     that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad had taught us of for nearly 60
     years ... I was escorted by the pilot and admitted into a room ...

     At the centre of the ceiling was a speaker and through the speaker
     I head the voice of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad speaking to me
     as clearly as you are hearing my voice this morning.

     [Mr Muhammad] began to speak to me. He said, "President Reagan has
     met with the Joint Chiefs of Staff to plan a war. I want you to
     hold a press conference in Washington, D.C., and announce their
     plan and say to the world that you got the information from me on
     the Wheel."

Minister Farrakhan realized that Elijah Muhammad was referring to a war
planned against Moammar Qaddafi. And so he traveled to Libya to warn
Qaddafi of his vision. But this was only the beginning. The real war
was to be against the black people of America, and himself, Louis
Farrakhan. "The vision of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad gave me from
the Wheel in 1985, is now manifested fully in that President Bush has
met with his Joint Chiefs of Staff, the chairman of which is a Black
man, General COlin Powell, and again, they too have planned a war. ...
most importanlty, against the rise of Black youth and Black people in
America." Later, Farrakhan stated that "As [Qaddafi] was to Reagan,
Farrakhan is to Bush."

The September 8 1992 issue of _The Final Call_ could be mistaken for a
supermarket tabloid with its headline "UFOs and the NEW WORLD ORDER"
emblazoned on its cover. The accompanying story reveals a government
plot to institute a New World Order which may involve alien beings and
so-called UFOs that are, in fact, created by the government. An
interview with Nario Hayakawa, a "UFO researcher", reveals the high
order conspiracy:

     The US government, behind a veil of secrecy, is testing these
     aerial devices or select pilots may be receiving instructions
     (from alien beings) on how to fly these disk shaped crafts
     developed by the government for the purpose of staging a fake
     extraterrestrial event in the sky in the very near future, perhaps
     around 1995. ... Secret international banking groups and other
     global secret groups are going to forcefully eliminate
     international borders and create some kind of controlled society.
     ... The most amazing weapon they will use to do this will be the
     extraterrestrial threat ...