Balibar's e-mail???

David McInerney davidmci at coombs.anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 14 21:51:13 MDT 1995

Hi everyone.

Perhaps no-one will notice this post in amongst all of the MIM and anti-MIM
stuff (which still bores me), but I have a simple inquiry which maybe
someone will be able to answer.

Does anyone have Etienne Balibar's postal and/or e-mail address???

Perhaps someone could send it to my personal e-mail address if they don't
feel confortable sending it over the marxism list.

Thanks,

David.

P.S.  I'm so glad that I'm not receiving 30 digests a day anymore!!!  When
will the situation return to normal??

P.P.S.  I'm still pissed off about the MIM presence, but I am living with it.

David McInerney,
Political Science Program, Research School of Social Sciences,
The Australian National University, Canberra, A.C.T., AUSTRALIA  0200.