Yugo: the Russian dimension (fwd)

Spoon Collective spoons at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Thu Sep 14 23:31:01 MDT 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 00:14:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bryan A. Alexander <bnalexan at umich.edu>
To: Chris Burford <cburford at gn.apc.org>
Cc: marxism at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Subject: Re: Yugo: the Russian dimension

Caught that one on C-SPAN, actually.  (NB: watching C-SPAN or, the gods
hlp you, C-SPAN II is clearly a sign of desperate addictions) More
scandal, more votes - Hunter Thompson said it earlier: "There's no such
thing as bad publicity."
	Chris, the CP in Russia tried to impeach Yeltsin for supporting
the Serbs.  Are we to congratulate them?  And how wobbly do you think
they - the Coms - will be next year in the big election?

Bryan Alexander
Department of English
University of Michigan