Bordiga & Italian communism

Yurii Colombo ycolombo at snefru.comm2000.it
Fri Sep 15 02:09:01 MDT 1995

Dear Alex,
You did much questions. I'll try to give you my impressions about Bordiga
and Bordigism but not in only one message because it's impossible.
The preliminary questions: I saw the translations in english of Borgiga
writings. There aren't serious apparatus criticus. The Bordiga "writings"
are at 80% conferences, speeches, etc. and his followers never "clean" them.
In his writings , after the second world war, there are many references to
day by day life in Italy in the '50 or '60. In some situations he use the
neaples dialect,a nd so on. Furthermore he reject segnature their works and
articles, and for this till now there isn't a complete bibliography of his
works.(Peragalli is preparing it). In Italy published only a complete
biography about Bordiga by a long-standing CP historian. (a bad Biography, I
want tell you)
Now I must run to work. In the afternoon I will continue with a little
biography of Bordiga. The tile will BORDIGA (I).
Bye
Yurii