digest

Jon Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Fri Sep 15 14:54:22 MDT 1995

On Fri, 15 Sep 1995, Jeffrey Booth wrote:

> 	I hate to betray my ignorance yet again (I'm still smarting over
> the Arugula debacle) but I still don't understand what the digest is.  I
> think I understand how to subscribe to it but I need to know what it is
> since my disc space is severely restricted by Harvard.  Thanks.

The digest shouldn't endanger your disk space.  If anything, as some of
the headers are stripped when messages are digested, the digest takes up
less room on your account than the regular list does.

However, if you have a limit on the size of individual messages
(unlikely) then this might be a problem.

> 					--Jeff Booth

Take care

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray