A unique new theory about the CPP?

Matt D. afn02065 at afn.org
Fri Sep 15 16:50:16 MDT 1995

Marc Luzietti wrote:

>Sendero, in fact, had a huge hand in the destruction of the NON-PCP left.
>In the mid to late 1970's, Sendero was insignificant. The Tupac Amuros (a
>trotskyist guerrilla group) and the pro-Cubans were the main forces in
>the hills. Sendero recieved arms from the government in exchange for
>eradicating these other two groups. Not only is the PCP backstabbing
>traitors to the lefty, they were in bed with the government.
>
>I will post the article about this over the weekend.

Well, we've reached a real milestone in our quest for "What is the most
idiotic thing we can say, in defiance of all evidence or rationality, about
the Communist Party of Peru."

Unfortunately, the prize fund is a little low right now (bought a CD at a
show last night), so I'm afraid all I can offer is this electronic pat on
the back.

Good work!

-- Matt D.