Internasjonale Sosialister

Maoist Internationalist Movement mim3 at nyxfer.blythe.org
Fri Sep 15 21:41:59 MDT 1995

On Sat, 16 Sep 1995, Per I Mathisen wrote:

> I do not know if this will pass through to the Marxism list. I did not know
> that MIM crossposted their post to that list, which I have long since
> stopped subscribing to. MIM please forward this to the list if it bounces
> there and please mail me any replies in this thread.

MIM replies: I owe yet another apology. Looking back over my
mail I see that Per I Mathisen is correct: I took a private
message from Per I Mathisen and re-posted it with my response,
when I thought it was Per I Mathisen who cross-posted to
the Marxism List the response to my initial letter to one
individual.

Pat for MIM