The End of Trotskyism?

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sat Sep 16 07:46:44 MDT 1995

Peter's only regret was that he didn't ditch Trotskyism years earlier. I
had a great meeting with Barry Cohen yesterday, a CofC comrade who used
to be the editor of the Daily World and quite a brilliant fellow. I think
sooner or later everybody who rejects sectarianism and "vanguardism" will
end up working in a common political framework.

Louis