Unabomber's manifesto

Alex Trotter uburoi at panix.com
Tue Sep 19 20:49:16 MDT 1995

Did anyone snag a copy of today's *Washington Post* with the full text of
the "unabomber" manifesto? I've only seen excerpts so far. This is quite
an event. The bomber's tactics may be wrong, but he (they?) have some
very intelligent things to say, and Ned Ludd continues to run rings
around the FBI. The fact that one of the ruling class's papers of record
has given in to a voice of real negation at such length is quite
astonishing. I would not have expected them to do so. It will be very
interesting to see what comes of this.

--AT