Unabomber's manifesto

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Sep 20 06:14:00 MDT 1995

There's a web page devoted to the unabomber which has the manifesto. I
didn't jot down the url address of the page, but if you do a search on
"unabomber", you'll get connected. By the way, both Jamil and Alex
disassociate themselves from the unabomber's "tactics" but seem fairly
comfortable with his goals. I think his goals are completely reactionary
and are just an anarchist version of what Pol Pot sought: getting close
to nature at gunpoint.

Louis