Chris Sciabarra's Attempt to Reverse-Engineer Marx

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Sep 20 07:59:50 MDT 1995

Louis:
Goodness gracious, a libertarian and an anarchist locked in mortal combat
on a Marxism list. What will we see next: vegetarians vs nudists,
Scientologists vs Ba'Hai worshippers, Freudians vs Reichians? By the way,
I'm all for it as long as they write sparkling prose the way Chris S.
does. Oh yes, Chris, did I accidentally delete your reply to me on my
last consideration of the Lake Baikal question unread? I have to be careful
when your posts are adjacent to the MIM's.