spoons/admin biz, indigestion

Lisa Rogers EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at email.state.ut.us
Wed Sep 20 09:41:29 MDT 1995

I have noticed that "moderator" means different things in many other
places / lists than it does here.  In the interests of clarity, I am
hereby changing my most high and mighty title to "spoons-liaison".
"Liaison" seems appropriate in the sense of Webster's Seventh New
Collegiate: connection, intercommunication.

That means I will continue to do what admin/spoon stuff I can,
communicate tech-needs to spoons, help with un/subs, etc.  I will
also continue my feeble attempts to contribute, participate, comment,
and so influence the conversation on the list, as an interested and
active member, just as any and many others do.  The list will
continue to be SELF-MODERATING.

In other words, don't expect any changes in my changeable behavior.

Lisa Rogers
spoons-liaison

>>> Paul Zarembka: I have try two times to get digesting of the
Marxism list [snip]

This problem is likely due to the apparently unprovoked explosion of
the digest list program last week.  It's supposed to be working
now...  Thanks for asking, so I can help, I'm working on it now.
That's part of what I'm here for.
lisa, of spoons