The SWP: history of a workerist sect

g.maclennan at qut.edu.au g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Mon Sep 25 07:40:53 MDT 1995

On Fri, 22 Sep 1995, Maoist Internationalist Movement wrote:

> You need to expand. Right now you are
> cavalierly throwing out the history of China, Korea, Albania,
> the Black Panthers, the PCP, the Filipinos etc.--in another words,
> independent but successful revolutionary movements in the tradition of
> Marx, Lenin and Stalin...

I have been dutifully reading thye MIM posts but have held my piece.
There are enough Maoists here in Brisbane (two) to keep me diverted.  But
this is too much.  What tradition of revolution did Uncle Joe establish?

He was nothing less than the grave digger of the revolutiuon...But then
one can hardly expect a Maoist to care much about that.

Regards

Gary

P.S. couldn't you like take a different pen name than "Pat"?  Some of us
are proud of our Irish heritage.